‘Together we unlock potential and learn for life’
Where Manners cost nothing
On task all the time
Only our best is good enough
FIRST school rules
Through fostering a lifelong enthusiasm for learning by creating real and meaningful experiences, which will motivate and inspire. Where we are committed to maintaining a community in which all members have high expectations of themselves and each other whilst respecting their environment. This is within a happy, secure, learning environment where we endeavour to value the contribution of every individual and to celebrate diversity.
Our mission where we:
- Provide a stimulating framework under which children will progress according to their own abilities and needs whilst achieving their full potential within, and beyond the Foundation Stage/National Curriculum through an experience based, cross curricular approach to learning where they have the desire to learn and find out more
- Developing independent learners who are aware of their own progress and take responsibility for achieving their own targets.
- Promoting self-discipline and to help our children to appreciate that courtesy, good manners and consideration for others, are good qualities.
- Encouraging each child to take a pride in their work, and strive towards excellence, leading towards an awareness of their own worth in society.
- Developing a sense of awareness of equal opportunity for all regardless of gender, race, belief or ability.
- Promoting a partnership between home, school and the wider community.